I am SO ready for Halloween--to be over. The kids are driving me nuts with the whole, "can-I-wear-my-costume-can-I-eat-some-candy-and-the-can-we-go-trick-or-treating" thing. And GOD forbid I actually give them candy because then we have the sugar induced hyperactivity followed by the irritability of the sugar crash. It's a no win situation, really.
Welcome to the weekend, folks! Ginger from Not Just Another Mom of Twins and I are hosting our weekly homage to all things musical. Check the rules, so those of you viewing from home can play along
- Give us both a follow (we're so much more than just songs...really) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can check you out too! It's all about sharing the love, right?
- Pick A Song, any song! One that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
- Add your link to the "Play List"
- We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party!
- We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
- And don't forget to grab a button! Cause sharing is caring!
This is my second Halloween inspired weekend, I hope you enjoy a little Screamin' Jay Hawkins. (I had never "seen" this before and I think it fits with my theme.)