The Mommy wants you to know that I respect your privacy (and I'm hoping this is a two way street). But there are a few things you need to know:
- At no time will I sell your email or physical address, likeness or words to anyone.
- But I require a email address in order to comment on my blog.
- If you win one of my fabulous prizes I will have to gather some data from you in order to get the prize to you. The data gathered will be turned over to the company/organization providing the prize.
- There are ads from Google and third party affiliates on my blog. They store cookies in order to provide the correct kinds of ads on my blog.
- I also have links to other third party sites on my blog. I don't control their privacy policies, so you will have to read their policies to find out what they believe.
And now the legal: To comply with the recent FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid to write about stuff, I offer up the following disclosure policy. This means that if you’re reading my blog, I am assuming that you know the following (Please don't make an ass of you or me):
- This blog is MY personal blog written and edited by ME. If you don't like what I have to say you probably shouldn't contact me because I have opinions GALORE! But if you think I'm funny (which I am) and you think that your biz and I could be BFFs then drop me a line or twenty. Just know that if you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such as exploit for financial profit, use as blackmail, or quote on my blog--more than likely, all of the above.
- I got kids to feed, folks! So this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. We're also looking for a new car if anyone would like to offer one up. Just throwing that out there....
- We're all in this together, right? This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. I mean if someone were to offer up that car, I'd probably do A LOT of posts about it. Just sayin'!
- The owner (that would be me) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner (me again) of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, she (ME) always gives honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger's (Mine, mine, mine.) own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest, unless you're easily conflicted.