Even though my Co-Host Ginger, from Not Just Another Mom of Twins, isn't from the good ole US of A she did wish us a happy Fourth via Facebook and I thought that was really cool. Especially since Canada Day was just a few days earlier and I had no idea what she was talking about. Oops, my bad....
- Give us both a follow (we're so much more than just songs...really) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can check you out too! It's all about sharing the love, right?
- Pick A Song, any song! One that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
- Add your link to the "Play List"
- We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party!
- We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
- And don't forget to grab a button! Cause sharing is caring!
I think some fireworks are in order this weekend!
Happy Canada Day, Ging and happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans!