Even with all three of my brood down with the stomach flu, I'm pretty certain that Ginger from Not Just Another Mom of Twins, gets top billing for the sucky-est couple of weeks ever, since she is trying to parent with a broken shoulder. Eek doesn't even begin to cover it.
- Give us both a follow (we're so much more than just songs...really) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can check you out too! It's all about sharing the love, right?
- Pick A Song, any song! One that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
- Add your link to the "Play List"
- We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party!
- We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
- And don't forget to grab a button! Cause sharing is caring!
I don't know what it is about "Iko Iko" that makes me think that things will be better... as soon as someone hands me a fruity drink. Here's a version that I just love because it pairs my undying love of this song and a certain 80's pop star. Tell me what you think.