Sorry this weekend's song choice is kind of a inside joke between me and the Hubs. I'll explain, but that won't necessarily make it funny. The Hubby, being the kind soul that he is, texted me that the front steps were very slick and to be careful. I replied back with and OK. Thanks. Except auto correct got in my way and sent Ok. Run-d.m.c. I've never texted that before in my life and I haven't been able to duplicate the auto correct. *sigh* Technology.... (and I can't figure out how to do a screen grab from a phone either) I sure my lovely co-host Ginger from Not Just Another Mom of Twins never has those kinds of issues
Well the weekend is here! And if you live in or around Podunk that means we are facing a snow storm of epic proportions (again) and this is the last few days of Spring Break. I don't know about ya'll but stuck inside with my three bored children is not how I envisioned spending the last weekend of Spring Break. Anyway Check the rules and play along.
- Give us both a follow (we're so much more than just songs...really) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can check you out too! It's all about sharing the love, right?
- Pick A Song, any song! One that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
- Add your link to the "Play List"
- We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party!
- We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
- And don't forget to grab a button! Cause sharing is caring!
A little Run DMC for the Hubby. Have a great weekend ya'll!