Anywho, welcome to another installment of Songs That Make Us Sing Saturdays! Ginger from (Not) Just Another Mom of Twins and I (Mostly Ginger, she's all "organized" and such.) worked up a few rules to keep this little dance party puke free because frankly, I just can't handle anymore puking, so check em out!
- Give us both a follow (we're so much more than just songs...really) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can check you out too! It's all about sharing the love, right?
- Pick A Song, any song! One that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
- Add your link to the "Play List"
- We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party!
- We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
- And don't forget to grab a button! Cause sharing is caring!
As I was saying I was going through all of the CDs and I ran across one of my favorites. You remember this song right? It never fails to get me singing and then giggling