- Gather your supplies. (I found these over-sized Easter eggs at Wal-Mart for $1. They originally contained Pop Rocks but I took those out so I could fill the eggs with the candy of my choosing.)
|This gives you an idea of the size. They are about double (or triple) the size of normal plastic eggs.|
- I had the kids draw pictures for their cousins because I also thought that the kids aught to get involved too.
- Fill the eggs with candy, (the pictures) stickers and small toys.
- Tape the eggs shut (Use packing tape and go all the way around the egg to seal it shut!) and and apply a mailing label.
|It's out of focus on purpose. I didn't want ya'll mailing my sister-in-law. She already thinks I'm crazy for putting my life out here for the world to see. LOL!|
- Enjoy the look on the postal employees' faces when you ask them mail an Easter egg.
*I want you to know, that I didn't think this up on my own. But I can't remember where I saw it. (Sorry!) I THINK I saw it on Tip Junkie but when I went looking for it I couldn't find the link. So someone out there is a lot more creative than I am, but that should come as no surprise to any of you. Pin It