I'm hooking up with Ginger from (Not) Just Another Mom of Twins to bring you another addition of Songs That Make Us Sing. Take a gander at the rules and I'll try not to nod off while I wait.
- Give us both a follow (we're so much more than just songs...really) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can check you out too! It's all about sharing the love, right?
- Pick A Song, any song! One that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
- Add your link to the "Play List"
- We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party!
- We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
- And don't forget to grab a button! Cause sharing is caring!
It isn't my first battle with insomnia, but it's been awhile. So I broke out an old "mix tape" that I used to listen to back in my college days. I can't tell you how many nights I fell asleep listening to Mazzy Star, Sting, Counting Crows, and this song by REM.
Here's hoping it works. Good night everyone. I'm heading to bed
to stare at the ceiling.