Without further ado,
Ten Things You Don't Know About Me.
1. I'm Hispanic. I know.... I don't look it
3. I make some of the finest drunk cuisine known to man.
4. My favorite appliance
5. I have considered the fact that I just might be a vampire. One, I prefer night to day. Two, sometimes I think I have super powers like reading people's minds. And three, my skin is all glittery
|My baby brother.|
7. I don't know my left from my right. I mean I understand the theory but in practice--not so much. Too many years in the theater totally screwed up any chance I had. (When you are on stage facing the audience your right and left are backwards. If you didn't know.)
8. I once ran for school board in my town, because I was bored. I came in third. Seventy-six people voted for me.
9. I can two-step. I live in the boonies; it's required by law.
10. I know Ronald McDonald. I worked for a McDonald's franchise for over 15 years, working with Ronald was part of the job. Ronald is one of my Facebook friends in real life. I will give anyone $20 bucks if you can guess which friend. Oh and don't count out the women there are a few female "Ronalds".
So there you go! A few random facts that you didn't know about me. Did you learn anything that makes you think about me differently?